Revision Rhino - looking like a rhinoceros (Photo)

I've recently (3 weeks) had a revision rhino with grafts from ear and a fascia from my head. But my bridge starts soo high up now. My forehead just turns straight into my nose. I know there is swelling is the tip but the top where it begins feels rock hard. Like bone. Is it possible it will go down?

Healing after revision rhinoplasty

Roxy KWA, after revision rhinoplasty the swelling is more significant and slower to go down compared to primary rhinoplasty. It is too soon for your to worry about the result. Overall structure looks good and hopefully with some time and regular follow-up with your surgeon you will have the results you desire.

Dr. Moradzadeh