Can you put honey on your face after Rhinoplasty?

I have a routine where I put honey on my face after I cleanse it with soap. I have a dry type of skin so I moisturise it with honey then rinse it after. After having the cast removed and all that, can I put honey on my face again?

Thank you for your question. Honey has been used for treating various skin conditions for hundreds of years. After a rhinoplasty there should be no problem continuing to use honey but it is always worth checking with your surgery. Just be gentle over the nose and as there is still some healing time required post cast removal. Good luck.RegardsDr Guy Watts