How much does nose surgery cost in Perth?

For someone living in Perth, what is the price of nose surgery?

Cost of cosmetic surgeries vary depending on the geographic location, procedure and surgeon. You can visit the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) website to find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area and I would call them to set up a consultation so you can have a detailed estimate written up for you. Best of luck in your endeavors.

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

#Nose Surgery/#Rhinoplasty

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz