I want to have a more refreshed look, non surgical

I want to have a more refresh and inplove skin quality, can anyone recommend a great dermal therapist that does fillers,botox ext And is highly experienced in eye area This area can be tricky specially in tearducts
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Consider fractional laser, peels and ultherapy

To get answers to your quest, you would be wise to seek a consult with a seasoned dermatologist and master aesthetician. Without seeing the conditionĀ of your skin in person, it is difficult to tailor a skin care plan to help you achieve your goals. However, I would encourage you to learn more about ultherapy as a non-surgical, non-invasive procedure to lift and tighten your eyes, lower face, neck, decollette. It is the best anti-aging treatment you do non-surgically to slow the aging process. For texture issues to minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pore size, and scars, look into fractional laser treatment and also medium depth peels. The ultherapy will work deep on strengthening the underlying collagen and elastin fibers in your skin while the laser and peels will positively impact the surface color and texture.