Am I a good candidate for thigh and knee liposuction? (Photo)

I've always carried my weight on my legs, even though I go for runs 3 times a week and have an active job as an electrician. I hate my knees, thighs and even my ankles; I'm 27 years old, 5'8" tall and weigh about 72kg

Liposuction

Liposuction works best on patients who are of relatively average weight, but who need help with a problem area, or with shedding the ten pounds they regain between diets. It is not a substitute for diet and exercise. People with good skin quality and minimal sagging, make an ideal candidate for liposuction. Liposuction modifies volume by sucking out fat, and liposuction candidates need good skin tone. The procedure takes about an hour, the recovery takes just a couple of days, and there's virtually no scarring. I use several innovative forms of liposuction, including SmartLipo, in order to contour and resculpture the area while providing the most beautiful results with minimal scarring. SmartLipo, used in combination with other forms of liposuction or alone, is a procedure that uses laser light to liquefy fat and tighten the surrounding skin. Liposuction as an outpatient procedure under I.V. sedation can easily reduce fat from problem areas. Because liposuction stimulates the skin to tighten, good elasticity provides a smooth contour after fat is removed.

Yes

Based solely on your photos, you look to be a good candidate for liposuction. Make sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon or cosmetic dermatologist who specializes in body contouring (link below). Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Thighs and knees do so well with liposuction.

Liposuction would make such a dramatic improvement in the thighs and knees and is so easy to undergo under tumescent local. You can be back to work in 2 days and running in a week.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction around the knee.

From the photographs it looks as though you'd be a good candidate for liposuction of the medial thighs and knees. The fat is not excessive in the skin appears to be in good condition.

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting. GREAT CANDIDATE

You appear to be a great candidate for hi definition contouring with fat transfer to cellulite and buttock.  I suggest seeing an expert and do not compromise your care for cost or distance.  The legs need a very meticulous approach and combination therapy is the best for this area to avoid complications.  Best, Dr. Emer.

#fLipoLegCandidate

It would appear that you are a good candidate for liposuction in that you are healthy and have excessive subcutaneous fat, which is resistant to diet and exercise.
If you wish to change the contours of your body. Commonly involved areas are the anterior part of the neck (under the chin), upper arms and armpits, male chest/breasts, trunk abdomen, waist, hips, thighs, inner knees, calves, and ankles.

Candidate for Liposuction of the Thighs and Knees

You appear to be a very good candidate for liposuction to reduce and sculpt your thighs (and probably knees).  The ultimate assessment needs to be made by a Bd Certified (ABPS) plastic surgeon in a face to face examination where the thickness of your subcutaneous layer of fat can be determined.  You should not undergo the procedure unless you're within a reasonable range of a healthy and maintainable weight. 
Good luck and enjoy your new size and shape....

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Thigh and knee lipo

Hello. You appear to be a great candidate for liposuction of your thighs and knees. It's  difficult to assess your knees from the photos. Consult with an experienced PS. 

Dr. B

Liposuction of the legs Perth

As a healthy young woman who is not overweight there is the option of liposculpting the whole of leg from hips to ankle to vastly improve their shape.

A careful preoperative design is essential and wearing a compressive garment post operatively is essential for a number of weeks
The surgery is one stage and as an outpatient procedure. 

Liposuction candidate

From the photos it appears you would be an excellent candidate to shape your thighs  and knees with liposuction. The ankles are a more challenging areathat may have prolonged swelling afer surgery. If you are otherwise in good health and you have good skin tone that will shrink around the newly contoured fat, you should attain a nice result. If you have cellulite, it will not improve with liposuction.

Gustavo E. Galante, MD
Schererville Plastic Surgeon