Help fix my neck after botched surgery. Also, Blepharoloplasty, Facelift or thread lift to help prematurely aging skin? (Photos)

Thailand 4yrs ago. Surgeon said slight double chin caused by loose mandible muscle that he could fix with 'neckplasty' (lipo then tighten mandible) & 6wks recovery. Area felt & very sore for over 12mths but it looked great initially. Now it's too tight & surrounding jaw/neckline look jowly. I'd also like to look a bit younger& fresher so would like advice on what I'd any I'd do & if the can be done at the same time as neck lift revision? Please help!

Revision Plus Blepharoloplasty, Facelift or Thread Lift

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Yes, it is possible to #combine #surgeries. In fact, I commonly recommend other procedures to go accompany a facelift, such as blepharoplasty or a midface (cheek) lift, to name a few. The combination of multiple of facial procedures may create an optimal result.

Also, you may benefit from Lite-lift™. Lite-lift™ is an affordable, quick, and effective innovative facelift developed by board-certified plastic surgeons Dr. Larry Nichter and myself. The goal is to provide a less invasive natural looking option for both men and women desiring to refresh their appearance with less downtime and risks. The LiteLift® is a “real” facelift, which does address the underlying muscle, tissue and overlying skin. To learn more and to determine if you are a #candidate, consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon who is highly skilled and experienced with #facelift and #neck lift procedures.

The best procedure approach will be discussed in greater detail during your one-on-one #consultation.
The first step is to seek a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly trained with your desired procedures. I also encourage you to look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients. Also, reading patient reviews of those who have had combined surgeries will be beneficial. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Neck Lift

Thank you for your question. There are surgical and non-surgical approaches to create your desired result. I suggest that you move forward and consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision Neck Lift

From the photos you provided it appears there is residual neck laxity under your chin.  This laxity can be corrected with a revision facelift which would address the sagging skin, as well as the platysma muscle.  I would suggest consultation with a facial cosmetic surgeon for a more detailed opinion.  

Anthony Corrado, DO
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Treatment of "botched" surgery?

we need to see better photographs as described on my website and the website of others to determine what can be done to improve your eyes and face. Otherwise this would just be guessing instead of giving a proper answer. 

Want to look younger and fresher

Thank you for your question. Based on your pics, I wouldn't necessarily refer to your previous surgery as "botched". If your surgery was 4 years ago, you may just be experiencing normal signs of recurrent aging. Aging is definitely an ongoing process. I recommend consulting with your surgeon to see what other improvements would be indicated. You may only need injectables for now. I wish you all the best!

Arnold Almonte, DO
Roseville Plastic Surgeon