Breast revision needed. Will Saline ripple given my lack of fat and once the pockets are minimized?

I have had my mentor smooth saline implants (260cc) for 15 years with no issues until now. Due to fat loss and my original surgery creating pockets at the sides, my implants move considerably which has caused the left valve to rub and irritate at times. I don't want silicone or to be any bigger. I am a 10DD, 167 cm tall and 53kg. My breast volume is about 420cc so I have some tissue but maybe not enough to have an ex-plant. My surgeon wont use saline so I'm looking for another opinion.

I think that I understand your concerns. Given that you do not wish to consider silicone gel implants, the use of appropriately filled saline implants, along with adjustment of breast implant capsules, plus/minus the use of acellular dermal matrix may help improve your situation significantly. You may wish to post pictures with your next question for more specific online advice. You may also find the attached link, dedicated to these types of concerns, helpful to you as you consider options. Best wishes