Will a breast implant work for me ? (photos)

I'm currently a 12d and I'm happy with my nipple placement and really really DO NOT want a lift all I want to do is add upper pole fullness and size I have uploaded two photos of my breasts and a photo of my dream boobs ... Please keep in mind how against a lift I am I do not want the scars ... I don't mind the asymmetry in my breasts either.

Yes

If you don't mind the sagging and want bigger breasts then yes breast implants will be good for you.  You don't seem to have enough fat to  do fat transfer therefore I don't think fat transfer will get you the size you are looking for.  

You will benefit from Breast Fat Fill

Hi. You will be an ideal candidate for Breast Fat Fill if you are prefer no scars. You can go for an autologous fat transfer of 350 - 500 cc. Some amount of fat is expected to get absorbed. If you want to augment it further, you can go for a 2nd session of Autologous Fat Transfer or Fat Fill. 

Breast Lift Technique with the Least Scarring

There are a variety of techniques for a #BreastLift: Lollipop lift (vertical lift), donut (periareola) lift, Benelli lift, crescent lift, anchor lift (inverted T ). I prefer to use the short scar technique, “#lollipop scar” or “#donut lift” rather than the majority of surgeons in the United States that use an anchor pattern lift which involve more significant #scarring. Although the “anchor-shape” or inverted “T” incision is still more popular in the United States, it represents an older technique with extensive #scarring and a less optimal result in many cases.

The insertion of an #implant as well, may be advisable to restore superior fullness, which is lost with weight loss; despite the rest of the breast being overly large. Fat grafting can be used instead of implants to improve the contours of the breast if your surgeon feels you are a candidate.

Scar therapy with #scar maturation products (e.g. BioCorneum or Embrace) is recommended for the best scar and can be started a few weeks following your surgery. Concerns pertaining to your personal #healing should always be discussed with your surgeon.

Volume can be added and if you consider...

that these photos are being taken "looking up" towards the subject, it will mask the descent of the breasts.  So you would not "need" a lift, but you may also note that your breasts will be larger, heavier, and descend as gravity is physics and will win out everytime. (except when a contracture forms)

Peter J. Capizzi, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Will a breast implant work for me?

Thank you for your question and photos.  I understand you don't want the scars, however, an implant, which will give you upper pole fullness may make your nipples appear lower because of it.  Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area.

Chad Robbins, MD