9 weeks post op after breast lift and augmentation 200cc implants; will I need a revision? (Photo)

I had breast surgery in Perth around 9 weeks ago , breast lift with implants behind the muscle , my left breast is saggier than other with noticeable size difference , it feels empty where as the right one I can actually feel the implant and feels fuller , will I need revision surgery or will this change in time ?? Please help as I've already spent 17000 and I'm hoping my breasts don't remain like this

Revision Needed After Combined Breast Augmention and Breast Lift?

An "Aug-Pexy," which is the combined procedure of a breast augmentation and and breast lift (mastopexy) is one of the trickier plastic surgery procedures. Why? On one hand your skin is getting stretched out by the breast implant. On the other hand, the breast tissue is being tightened with the mastopexy. In other words, there's a lot of moving parts at the time during one surgery, and even thereafter, as the breast implants and breast tissue settle. With this combined procedure, it is common to need revision procedures. There are some plastic surgeons who won't combine these two procedures for this very reason and will only perform them separately, about 6 months apart. That said, it is indeed possible to do both at the same time, and to have an excellent result. With your arm up on one side in your photo, it is impossible to evaluate your breasts for symmetry. Our breasts always look "perkier" when our arms are up. Share your concerns with your surgeon. By 6 months after surgery, things should pretty much have settled. An evaluation at that time will tell you what, if any, revision needs to be done. If there truly was a technique issue, your surgeon may be willing to waive his/her fee, but the other fees (anesthesia, supplies, facility fee) may be non-negotiable. All the best.

Sacramento Physician