How long would someone have to wait in between 2 Lip Reduction procedures?

I mean I just got one a little ago for both the upper & lower lips, but can already tell I'm going to probably want another one done in the near future. I guess what I'm asking is how long would I, or anyone for that matter have to wait before undergoing a 2nd Lip Reduction Procedure? If anyone could please help me with an answer to my question, or at least give me somewhat of a time estimate, I would really appreciate it, thanks.

Lip reduction

Lip reduction can be reliably performed in order to achieve a more natural and more proportionate lip. The procedure involves removing a segment of the inner lip. This can be performed on the upper and lower lip. The scars are easily hidden. Most patients are swollen for 1-2 weeks. It is important to seek out a surgeon with experience in lip reduction surgery. If you have already had one lip reduction it would be important to wait 1-2 months for all the swelling in the tissues to resolves prior to considering further lip reduction.  Best Wishes Theodore T. Nyame MD  Harvard Trained Plastic Surgeon

Charlotte Physician