I just had a FUE procedure done 2 months ago and their are little patches of grey hair growing in the donor area.Any suggestion?

I just had an fue procedure done two months ago and their are little patches of grey hair growing back in the donor area. Is this normal? My hair is dark black

If you have issues after surgery it is best to follow up with your doctor for an exam.

If you have issues after surgery it is best to follow up with your doctor for an exam.  Maybe you always had grey hair in that area and you are just noticing it in the area.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Gray hair in the donor area at 2 months

There must have been gray hair that you did not notice when your hair was long and now that it is short, it shows as gray hair often grows faster than dark hair

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon