Permanent Solution to Collapsed Under Eye Area?

Hi I am only 22 years old my have had noticeable dips under my eyes aswell as showing blue vains which make me appear alot older and very is becoming worse every year and I'm becoming very upset by it due to being so young still. I want to know if small implants can be inserted just above the cheek bone to lift the skin up below my eyes and fill in the area...I do not want to use fillers. Also costs on average. Thank you Ravan

No doctor answers yet