Washing Face After Permanent Eyebrow Makeup?

How long after my permanent makeup for eyebrows do I have to wait until I can wash my face?

24 Hours Before Washing Face Post Permanent Make-up

I recommend to patients that they wash their face the following morning post-procedure with a gently cleanser.  Use just your fingers to wash the area where you had the permanent makeup and pat the area dry.  Do not use a cleanser that has any kind of acid such as glycolic or alpha-hydroxy acid in it.  I would also avoid any cleansers with exfoliating beads.  You don't want to irritate the skin right after your procedure.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}