Is there a doctor in Mississippi that performs loose and damaged vagina muscle at age fifty.

Vaginoplasty/Vaginal Rejuvenation

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

You need a specialist in vaginoplasty and pelvic reconstructive surgery

Loose and damaged vaginal muscles are commonly accompanied by significant damage to the pelvic floor supports of the vagina, bladder and rectum. All of these areas need to be assessed and addressed at the time of vaginoplasty or the vaginoplasty will fail. Schedule a consultation with a pelvic reconstruction specialist who also specializes in vaginoplasty.

Dear DJ

I am not aware of anyone specializing in rejuvenation in Mississippi.  Please remember to spend you time and research of who to go to.  If you can't find someone and you have access to the internet ( obviously as you are on RS) then I doubt you will find anyone reputable in rejuvenation by asking here.   I recently performed surgery on a woman from Jackson MI and she had a vaginal tightening as well as labiaplasty. She chose to travel because she could not find anyone with a great reputation in MS.   Do not limit you surgeon search to the state of MS take your time so you won't regret your choice of surgeon.

John R Miklos MD
Urogynecologist & Cosmetic Vaginal Surgeon
Atlanta ~ Beverly Hills ~ Dubai