Is there a doctor in Mississippi that performs loose and damaged vagina muscle at age fifty.

Doctor Answers 3

Vaginoplasty/Vaginal Rejuvenation

I appreciate your question.

  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Best of luck!

Dr. Schwartz

Board Certified Plastic Surgeon



Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 91 reviews

You need a specialist in vaginoplasty and pelvic reconstructive surgery

Loose and damaged vaginal muscles are commonly accompanied by significant damage to the pelvic floor supports of the vagina, bladder and rectum. All of these areas need to be assessed and addressed at the time of vaginoplasty or the vaginoplasty will fail. Schedule a consultation with a pelvic reconstruction specialist who also specializes in vaginoplasty.

Marco A. Pelosi III, MD
Jersey City OB/GYN
4.6 out of 5 stars 24 reviews


Dear DJ

I am not aware of anyone specializing in rejuvenation in Mississippi.  Please remember to spend you time and research of who to go to.  If you can't find someone and you have access to the internet ( obviously as you are on RS) then I doubt you will find anyone reputable in rejuvenation by asking here.   I recently performed surgery on a woman from Jackson MI and she had a vaginal tightening as well as labiaplasty. She chose to travel because she could not find anyone with a great reputation in MS.   Do not limit you surgeon search to the state of MS take your time so you won't regret your choice of surgeon.

John R Miklos MD
Urogynecologist & Cosmetic Vaginal Surgeon
Atlanta ~ Beverly Hills ~ Dubai

John R. Miklos, MD, FPMRS, FACS
Atlanta Urogynecologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 19 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.