Still having problems with swelling of the lower cartilage of my nose where the cartilage meets nasal bone? (Photos)

Had rhynoplasty 7 months ago. What can I do to reduce this? Some days it's better then some days it swells back up and really affects the appearance a lot, to help answer the question the doctor shaved down my nose to reduce wideness and reduced side profile as well and refined tip. Thank you in advance!

Super tip deformity

Thank you for the question and photos and you appear to have a super tip deformity which can be due to several causes.  So see your surgeon or other expert in the area and be evaluated

Dr Corbin

Super tip deformity

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr Corbin

Rhinoplasty

The upper lateral cartilages may have collapsed leading to the this deformity.  A revision rhinoplasty with spreader grafts and a bit more resection of the dorsum should correct this.

Rhinoplasty