Can a face "dimple" that occurs with facial movement be eliminated? (photos)

Overall, I have great skin for my age. However, on the one side of my face, my skin "dents in" with movement (similar to what happens when someone has a face dimple smiles; however, this is not located in a spot that a typical dimple is and the "dimple" happens when I talk. My skin did not always do this and it only happens on the one side. Injectables and a fat transfer were done to try to eliminate this problem; however, they were not successful. Do you know of any other methods that might work?

Treating dimples resistant to fillers

Thank you for your question woolytiger. Facial contouring can be address with fillers. If volumizing fillers do not work collagen stimulating fillers such as Sculptra and, to a lesser extent, Radiesse can be tried. Other treatment modalities that tighten the skin such as Ultherapy may be beneficial for dimples resistant to fillers. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Encino Physician

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Fillers may make this more prominent.  I suggest sculptra first and consider a small amount of other fillers. Often this is based on the anatomy below, check to make sure your teeth are okay.  Best, Dr. Emer.