Looking for Dr. in the Gulf Coast region who's skilled at Water-assisted liposuction for lipedema, and can diagnose me. (photos)

I have had unproportionate legs my entire life. Even when I was a size 0 in juniors, my legs were always MUCH heavier than the rest of my body. I chalked it up to genetics as my mother had the same legs (sister did not). I believe I have lipedema after doing substantial research on the topic. I've always been active, athletic, eaten very well but no amount of diet or exercise would change the shape of my legs. And they're painful. I bruise EASILY (no vitamin deficiencies.) Help!

Leg contour

There are many properly trained plastic surgeons in the pensacola/ft walton beach area. I would recommend consulting with 2-3 different surgeons for opinions and to choose one with a personality/skill set that matches your desires/expectations.

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon