My nose is progressively getting more and more crooked. What is causing this? What can I do to fix it? (Photos)

I've injured my nose more than a few times in my life, but haven't "officially" broken it. It didn't use to be crooked, and it seems as if it's getting worse. I've also noticed that it's hard to breathe through one side of my nose if I'm congested or stuffy. What is causing this? What can I do to fix it? It's not painful but very uncomfortable and looks terrible. Is septoplasty right for me?

Cosmetic rhinoplasty for the crooked nose, functional septoplasty for breathing

A cosmetic rhinoplasty can accomplish straightening the crooked nose with osteotomies placed in the nasal bones, and cartilage grafting techniques.  Functional nasal surgery is performed to improve airflow dynamics through the nose once medical necessity has been documented at the time of the examination and consultation.  It is also important to try and fail medical management first before electing to undergo surgical improvement  for airflow.  Both functional and cosmetic surgery can be performed  at the  same time under one anesthesia with one recovery period.  Expect to pay for the cosmetic component yourself, since there is no medical necessity for that.  For more information and many before and after results of rhinoplasty for the crooked nose, please see the link and the video below