Second VI Peel only on Cheek Problem Spot?

I recently had a VI peel and achieved awesome results with only one treatment. Pretty much every area of my face seems to have been rid of hyper pigmentation except a small spot on my right cheek. I peeled extensively and couldn't go in public for about a week though. Is it possible to do a vi peel on just this small cheek spot ? I don't want to fix what isn't broken or peel so obviously again.

Vi Peel problem

Thank you for your question.  You may want to have Broad Band Light (IPL) done to treat this problem are, depending on your skin type.  It is done to help filter out browns or reds in the skin.  I recommend to my patients that they wait at least 6-8 weeks after a peel to have a laser treatment done.  This allows time for your skin to recover from the peel treatment.  Also, I would suggest you contact your treating physicians office and seek their direct advice since they treated your skin.

Spot Treatment for a VI peel

If you have 1 remaining area of hyper pigmentation after a VI peel, I would not suggest spot treating a single area.  You could consider a spot treatment with a laser depending on your skin type and the characteristics of the remaining spot.  I hope this helps.