Why would my surgeon tell me I don't need a lift and now implants are heavy and pulling my symmastia repair? I'm so depressed.

Is it normal to not do a lift if you are repairing symmstia. Is it possible pockets are too big ? But he made new neosubpectoral pockets. He is a very good surgeon. I just hoped this would be my last surgery. Left is falling towards armpit and pulling bottom of cleavage. Are saline implants too heavy ? I had 450cc went down to 350ccs. I weigh 135lbs. 5 ft 3in. Muscular build. Creases feel so heavy if I wear genie bra which is like sports bra but lose they spread,push downward. Feeling awful.

Breast revision surgery

It is really difficult to answer your question without an exam in person to determine what things look like. Best of luck.

Concerns after revision breast augmentation surgery…

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after revisionary breast  surgery. As you can imagine, online consultants cannot help you when it comes to explaining your plastic surgeon's  recommendations and/or decision-making; this is a question you will need to raise with your plastic surgeon.   Based on the description, it sounds like you are dealing with a different kind of breast implant displacement problem currently; lateral breast implant displacement.

Best to follow with your plastic surgeon and communicate your concerns;  again, he will be your best resource when it comes to accurate assessment and advice.