Skin tenting repair, breast implants too wide for frame.

I just had surgery to fix tenting almost had symmstia. Ps said not symmstia. He recommended neosubpectoral pocket and moved off midline. I also downsized from 450ccs to 350ccs saline mod plus. It has been 4 weeks now. I am experiencing extreme heaviness in the creases now, looseness and left one heavier and I have to keep thong bra on for relief or it starts lifting in center cleavage again? Ps said I did not need lift ?Could pockets be too big? Implants are heavy,feel like they're falling off

Based on this and another post, it sounds like you are experiencing a lateral breast implant displacement problem. Best to address this concern with your plastic surgeon. Best wishes.

Breast revision.

It is really difficult to answer your question without an exam in person to determine what things look like. Best of luck.