Is post op anxiety "boob blues" normal 4 days post BL/BA?

Think I have the boob Blues, and I don't want to bother My doc (who I love and trust). Due to asymmetry have 500 CCs in right and 375 CCs left. I have developed this overwhelming fear and start crying for no reason other than the right is tighter and higher and won't drop. I worry I'll "do something wrong" and ruin it or won't do something I need to do. Is this normal? And, if the right doesn't drop, how hard (and expensive) would a revision be?

Yes anxiety that she described as very, and so early after breast augmentation.  However the best person to help you deal with this anxiety is your plastic surgeon.  Please discuss her concerns with your surgeon who is in the best position to reassure you.

Post op blues

This is quite common and a phase to be handled during the initial post op period. Share your feelings with your plastic surgeon. It is much too soon to know whether revision will be required. Best wishes.

Post-Op

You are only 4 days post-operative.  This is completely normal.  Part of this could be due to the anesthesia you received, among other things.  This should pass in the next few days.  

I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Best wishes!

Dr. Desai