Will I notice a difference between 15 width and 13 width?

I'm a petite woman with boob greed. 1st BA was saline 375 cc 2BA 750cc silicone 15 wide Changing back to saline bc i was more projection less in width. I know they will feel completely different, but for me it's about the look and not the field. I need a narrower implant. I'm going to be going for 550cc Saline overfilled to 650cc which will give me 13 wide. Will I see a difference in width?

Breast Width

This is difficult to assess since it all depends on how your tissues respond to the new implants after feeling the stretch of the first set of implants.  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. There are no hard and fast rules when it comes to diameter of breast implant versus diameter of breast.  In other words, these measurements are useful but are only one of the many factors come into play when it comes to selection of appropriate breast implant size/profile.  In other words, these types of operations are very much "art" as well as science.  Your are correct in that sometimes, use of overfilled saline breast implants are necessary to achieve the "round, fake" look.
Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, and computer imaging) will be critical. 
   Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of know words such as “natural” or "C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.
I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to revisionary breast surgery concerns) helps.  You will find a separate page, on the same website, dedicated to "larger" breast augmentation surgery concerns.  Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.

Implant width

You may or  may not see a significant width difference.  It really depends upon how your breasts appear now as well and how much natural tissue you start off with.