I want to go back to saline from silicone. Doctor is against due to feel of saline. I disagree. I had saline and liked

Currant stats: 5'1" 122lbs 15btw 1st BA saline Max fill 375cc diam. 10.7 pro 6.0 I like the feel even though i have lil natural breast tissue 2nd BA redo silicone 750cc 15 diam. 6.0 proj Want projection. I hate the width same projection as before Getting revision I want to go back to saline Max fill 550cc diam. 12.1 6.9 projection Understanding my risk of rippling and feel But I like the size and stats better Also I don't need a mri every week years. Doctor is against me going back to saline

Saline implants

It is your choice which type of implant you want. As long as you understands the risks and benefits of each implant, it is your choice.

I want to go back to saline from silicone. Doctor is against due to feel of saline.

Assuming you have given a lot of thought to your decision, and fully understand the pros/cons associated with saline versus silicone gel breast implants,  then I do not see why you should not be able to undergo the revisionary breast surgery you are considering.  Again, make sure that you understand your plastic surgeon's rationale behind his recommendations;  then, make your decisions carefully. It may be necessary to seek additional consultations with well experienced board certified plastic surgeons as well. Best wishes.