Will I see and feel a difference? (photo)

Currently I have High profile silicone, 15.1 btw 750cc. I need the projection hate the width. Way too wide for me...I'm 5'1" 122lbs I'm thinking about changing them to ultra high 650cc which will be 13btw 6.6 projection OR 590cc 12.6btw 6.5 projection. I am also going for a areola reduction. I was thinking of going to saline but my doctor doesn't think it's a good idea due to rippling and feel...Will I see and feel a difference in width with either of the ultra high that I mentioned?

Redo breasts augmentation

Dear boobilious,   Thanks for submitting your picture.   From observing your picture you appear very asymmetrical as follows:   1. Left breasts is much bigger.   2. Both areolas are very large, bur right one is much bigger than the left one. Appears that you had a failed crescent lift on the left areola. This procedure never works. Mini lift is very reliable and consistent in reducing the areolas and elevating them.   3. Capsule contracture of lateral left breast resulting in implant impinging on the cleavage and nipple pointing excessively laterally. Also upper pole is fuller.  You do not need ultra high implants at all. The lifting of the nipple will give you the projection that you are looking for. I have been in practice for 29 years and performed breasts augmentation surgery on thousands of patients. I used ,almost exclusively ,  smooth, round moderate profile saline implants to the delight of my patients. Many of them were mothers and daughters as well as sisters and it is inconceiveable  that they would have referred them to me, if they were unhappy with the outcome.   You will benefit from  the followings surgical maneuvers:    1. Reducing the left implant by 50 - 75 cc or as needed for size symmetry.    2. perform left lateral capsulotomy (scar release) to re position the implant more laterally and the nipple more medially.    3. Bilateral mini lift to reduce the areola to more attractive size and lift the nipple , which will make the breasts more aesthetically pleasing with more projection.   This is not an easy undertaking, so make sure to consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of redo breasts augmentation in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery , to ascertain that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with nice cleavage, perky, symmetrical and natural looking. Also, check the reviews on 'Realself' for ratings and positive experience reports.                            Best of luck,                                                Dr Widder

Will I see a difference

I do think with an areolar reduction as well as narrowing the base width of the breast without necessarily reducing its projection may look better on you.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Profile issue

Yes, you may see a difference in the width and a lift/reduction of the areola may be a good idea.  Best of luck. I often perform a cirucumareola reduction  to minimize stretching out of the reduced areola.

Will I see and feel a difference?

Yes, it is likely that you will see them feel and see a difference after undergoing the exchange of breast implants that you mentioned. However, the real question is whether this difference will be enough to achieve an outcome that you will be pleased with. Keep in mind, that sometimes adjustment of the breast implant capsules (capsulorraphy) is also necessary when it comes to decreasing breast width.  Make sure that you and your  plastic surgeon are on the same page prior to proceeding.  Best wishes.