Can breast skin shrink enough you don't feel breast implants are bottoming out?

Hi, I just had a my surgery 4 weeks ago. I had implants changed to neosubpectoral pocket due to skin tenting 450cc saline implants too wide. Downsized to 350ccs filled to 375ccs. Breasts are feeling very loose and bottom heavy. Left breast was bigger but surgeon filled both to 375ccs. Left is falling too side not in place and very bottom heavy. Nurse says maybe it's just swelling still? Can skin retract enough to give that tightness again?creases so loose ,implants don't fall below incision

Implant issue

You would have to be seen in person to determine what would is going on.  It is hard to say from just a description.  Photos  might be helpful as well.