Going back to saline from silicone. Currently I have 750cc high profile. I'm 5'1", 122 lbs. I like big boobs. (Photo)

I needs less side boob, narrower and ok with a lil more projection. I was thinking 650cc high profile saline. My doctor is against saline. I like the more fake look with upper pole, lil more space between my breast. These wide boobs get in the way when I workout, and make me look water too top heavy. Is switchingredients back a mistake?

Going back to saline from silicone. Currently I have 750cc high profile. I'm 5'1", 122 lbs. I like big boobs.

Thank you for the question and pictures. You will find that online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific advice in regards to selection of specific breast implant size/profile. Having said that, it is generally necessary to utilize high or ultra high-profile silicone gel breast implants or overfilled saline breast implants to achieve the types of outcomes you describe. Adjustment of the breast implant capsules (capsulorraphy) may will also be necessary.
Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, and computer imaging) will be critical. 
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is: 1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work. 2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "D or DD cup” or "upper fullness on top and more projection" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.  3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery ( after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers). Viewing the patient's chest wall in the upright and supine positions, with temporary sizes in place, help select the best breast implant size/profile for the specific patient. I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to larger breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.

Implant exchange

I think that the silicone can feel more natural, but it is up to you.  You might want to consider an areola reduction on one or both sides.  Best of luck.

Back to saline breast implants

Dear Boobilious,
Great name by the way.  It sounds like you've formulated a reasonable plan.  Keep in mind a few things as you consider the change.  You may require internal capsule tightening to prevent your implants from sliding out.  You may also have a greater likelihood of rippling if you go to saline implants.  Good luck!