After breast reduction, I'm having problems sleeping. What can I do to help?

I am one week post op breast reduction. Feeling good, healing well. But, I can't sleep! The days are great. But at night, I feel my scars under my breasts rubbing against my sports bra. I am waking up sweating, I think from the sports bra, too. Help! Any suggestions?

1 week post op, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. Its early to talk about results.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards