Am I a candidate for inner thigh and knee lipo? (Photo)

Is it possible for me to remove the fat around my knees? I have not seen anyone with fatty knees like this before. I am very self conscious about the fat surrounding my knees, I have been considering lipo in this area for the past 5 years. I have lost 40 lbs and this area never budged. What are my options?

Get those fatt;y inner thighs and knees gone.

Liposuction of the inner thighs and knees makes such a great improvement and is so easy to undergo under tumescent local.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- LEG CONTOURING

It looks as if you are a candidate for full circumferential thigh, knee and calf contouring.  Please see an expert in body shaping.  The legs require meticulous skill and expertise. Best, Dr. Emer.

Lipo of knees

Yes, it is quite possible to have liposuction of the knee region. You would need to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.

Liposuction candidate

Most people with unwanted fat are candidates but the key thing is to have thorough, in person, consultation prior to really deciding to go for it. Each patient's skin, muscles and bone have different texture, feel and proportions and these are important factors when deciding to for any fat reduction procedure.
Best regards and I hope this help, Dr. Sapijaszko.

Mariusz Sapijaszko, MD, FRCPC
Edmonton Dermatologic Surgeon

Inner thigh and knee liposuction

Based on your pictures alone it appears you may be an excellent candidate to have liposuction.

The internee responds very well to liposuction.

Fulness just above the kneecap can be harder to reduce because the skin tends to bunch up when the leg is extended.

inner thigh liposuction can be technically challenging and the area is prone to indentations and uneven contours if the procedure is not done well.

I suggest having several in person consultations with board-certified plastic surgeon's who have great expertise particularly with liposuction.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Am I a candidate for inner thigh and knee lipo?

Thank you for your question and photographs.  Assuming the tone and elasticity of your skin is appropriate, liposuction of your knees and inner thighs can be performed with good results.  The important consideration is that your surgeon must be cautious and not remove too much tissue so as not to leave you with sagging skin.  

Candidate for Liposuction of the Inner Thigh and Knee

Thank you for posting your photos with your interesting questions. You appear to be a very good candidate for liposuction of the knees. Some of these pockets of fat are hereditary and respond well to liposuction. I recommend that you have a consultation with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who can examine you, discuss your goals, answer all of your questions and show you many of their before and after liposuction of the knees results. Only after you are comfortable with the procedure and the surgeon should you proceed. Best wishes, Dr. Richard Swift                

Knee liposuction

Congrats on the great weight loss. I commonly performed liposuction in this region in my practice. The key is not to be overly aggressive as this could result in a contour issue later on. Patient satisfaction is very high with liposuction of this area. 

Joseph Michaels, MD
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Knee liposuction

Congratulations on your weight loss. Based on the photos submitted, you would benefit nicely from liposuction. In fact, it is not uncommon for people to have fat deposits around the knee area. I do recommend a proper consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon; this will allow your physician to properly examine your skin elasticity and fat distribution around your knee area to be able to properly advise you on this. Hope this helps. James Lee 

James Lee, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon