I'm 5'3, 173lbs. Wanting fat transfer to buttocks. Any suggestions? (photos)

I am 5 foot 3 inches and I fluctuate between 168 and 173 lbs. I want a slimmer waist and a much larger, rounder butt. I was wondering about how many cc I should get? Would it be better for me to lose weight before surgery?Ahow much weight would be ideal? I also plan on getting a breast agumentation as well. Any idea on a possible price point for both surgeries combined? I also really do not want to have to have a tummy tuck.

Brazilian Butt Lift Revision/ BBL / Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Keep in mind that when you do a breast aug., you can't apply pressure to the front and when you do a bbl you can't sit down for 2 weeks.  It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a breast augmentation. A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  Thank you for your question .

Rami Ghurani, MD

Fat Grafting

I think you are an excellent candidate for a buttock fat grafting procedure (BBL). The fat would be removed from the abdomen and posterior trunk. I would anticipate >500cc to each buttock could be grafted at the initial session, though could be even more depending on your aesthetic goals. You can lose weight if you want to, though if you have struggled, I would not forgo the procedure for weight loss. With a smaller waist, a breast augmentation may not even be necessary and you may be happy with just a lift. You could even consider fat grafting to the breast with a lift for subtle enlargement. The cost would depend on your surgeon but would range from $10K-15K likely. You have so many options available to you, but I would recommend you start with consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon that is comfortable with fat grafting to the buttock area. Good luck!

You might want to get to your goal weight first.   A tummy tuck might be required later on because of the skin becoming looser.