480cc ultra high implants. One still seems to be very hard. Should I go to see my doctor?

I had 480cc ultra high profile implants on 4/19/16...it is now more than 6 months later and one has seems to relax nicely and the other seems to still be very hard, same as it felt right after surgery...not sure which one is normal but should I go see my Dr? I feel that both should be the same after 6+months...

Significant breast difference

Hello, generally by 6 months the breasts have softened and the shape has stabilized.  If one has remained much firmer I would suggest booking a followup assessment with your surgeon.

Implant firmness

If your implants feel particularly hard, then certainly an evaluation in person would be reasonable. Best of luck.

480cc ultra high implants. One still seems to be very hard.

Greetings.  These changes could be normal.  The healing can occur slightly different with each breast.  It would be wise to follow up with your plastic surgeon as he/she would know your case well.  Best wishes.

Ravinder Jarial, DO

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Yes I would recommend that you see your surgeon at this time for evaluation.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Concerns after breast augmentation surgery.

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation surgery. Yes, it sounds like it is time for you to follow up with your plastic surgeon who will be your best resource when it comes to accurate assessment and advice. Best wishes.

Post breast augmentation

There  is no question that everybody heals at a different rate and even each breast may heal differently depending on the surgical procedure.  However at this stage if you have concerns about your appearance I would definitely recommend that you revisit with your surgeon and discuss your concerns.

Gerald L. Yospur, MD
Mesa Plastic Surgeon