Why is it that the tummy tucks that are done out of the country look more shapely and defined?

#abdominoplasty #plasticsurgery #Tummytuck

Hello Tummy, thank you for your excellent question. I highly recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your options and formulate a surgical plan that is tailored specifically to your health and needs. When setting up an in-person consult with a plastic surgeon look for someone who has at least one of these credentials: *Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery - the gold star symbol  *A member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) - the circle symbol  *A member of the ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) - the Queen Nefertiti symbol with a Triangle.   Feel free to contact our office, it would be our pleasure to answer your questions in person. My very best to you, Brian S. Coan, MD, FACS   CARE Plastic Surgery

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kayser

Thank you for your question. I think there's so many reasons why you see the variations in the results which could have to do with the ticket or surgeons technique, combining liposuction Tacoma and ultimately comma day original figure and weight of the patients before surgery. I would urge you to review the photographs of the surgeons website to get a sense of their overall approach to managing body contouring patients and make decisions accordingnly. Certainly I would encourage you to seek out a board-certified plastic surgeon is experienced in these approaches it as well. I hope this helps and have a wonderful day. Dr Kayser - Detroit

Melek Kayser, MD
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tucks

I'm not sure that I would agree that tummy tucks performed outside the US are more shapely or defined.   Plastic surgery consists of an international community of surgeons and there is a sharing of ideas amongst those from all over the world.  Our plastic surgery literature and meetings have significant international representation, so it is highly unlikely that there are secret techniques being used in other countries that we are unaware of or unable to perform in the US.

Samir S. Rao, MD
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon