Tummy tuck with lipo on stomach and possibly a small bbl with the extra fat am I a candidate and how much does it cost? (Photos)

My weight is current 290 I lost 80lbs so far since my gastric sleeve surgery. But I will be smaller before I get this tummy tuck I average 2-3lbs a week

Combined Procedures

Tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty) is a plastic surgery procedure designed to flatten the abdomen by removing excess skin and fat, and to tighten the abdominal wall.
Women and men who have excess skin and/or fat around the abdomen which does not respond to diet and exercise are candidates for abdominoplasty. Many patients complain that they cannot flatten their abdominal muscles through exercise, which also means a tummy tuck may be right for them. Abdominoplasty candidates have: ·       excess abdominal skin which may sag ·       a disproportionate or protruding abdomen ·       weakened or separated abdominal muscles ·       excess fat concentrated in the abdomen Other tummy tuck patients may recently have lost a lot of weight and need to have excess skin and tissue removed. Many women choose to have an abdominoplasty following pregnancy. Older patients may be candidates for a tummy tuck due to reduced skin elasticity, family traits, age, immobility.Additional procedures that may enhance the result are Liposuction, Breast Procedures, or Thigh Lift. Mommy makeovers usually include multiple operations.  Brazilian “butt enhancement” can be done at the same time to provide best body contours. Arm reduction or brachiaplasty is also common. 

Cost of Tummy Tuck and BBL

As you are actively loosing weight following gastric sleeve  you should weight till weight stops to reduce   .. usually takes   one  to one and half year. As you loose massive weight  not only your tummy  but your butt and thigh skin will also losen up along with  other body areas. At that stage LOWER BODY LIFT I is more appropriate choice than only TT. we combine autoaugnentation of butt with extra back skin.Total cost of such procedure at Mumbai India is approximately 4500 to 5000 USD

Milan Doshi, MCh
India Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck and weight loss.

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your weight loss thus far. Your final look will greatly depend on how close you are to reaching your goal. Ideally it is recommended to be within 5-10 lbs to your goal weight and plateaued for about 3-6 months. The cost is predicated on many factors including surgeon's fee, OR, Anesthesia, geographic location, credentials, etc. The fees can range anywhere from $10,000-$15,000 in our office.Remember to not base your decision solely on price. I recommend finding a board certified plastic surgeon that is involved with your process and can assess you and talk to you about what the best coarse would be for you. Best of luck on your journey.

Alfred Sofer, MD, FACS
Fairfield Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question and photographs.I would recommend once you reach your goal weight, as long as you are in the BMI range of 30 or below, to maintain that weight for at least 3-6 months before having your surgery performed. If your BMI is higher than 30 you put yourself at a higher health risk and if your weight fluctuates too much after your surgery it can affect your results. So I would wait until you reach a healthy weight that you are satisfied with then have your surgery performed. It is important to remember to continue to live a healthy balanced lifestyle though diet and exercise even after surgery to maintain your results. The cost for these procedures vary depending on location and the surgeon you visit. I can tell you that the RealSelf costs for these are between $8,000-$9,000 for the tummy tuck and $6,000-$7,000 for a BBL. It would be best for you to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon once you have reached a stable goal weight, so they can perform a physical examination and determine whether you are a candidate for these procedures. 
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon