Is it possible to fix my asymmetrical face, and nose in 1 surgery? (photos)

I'm 26 year old male my face wasn't aysemtryical till about the age of 21 22

Facial Asymmetry

The majority of your facial asymmetry revolves around your right eye/eyebrow. Your right eye is lower than that of the left and the overlying brow follows that same pattern. There are a variety of strategies for your right orbital dystopia which are beyond this forum. But such facial asymmetry corrections can be combined with rhinoplasty surgery. 

Face asymmetry

mconfer45, most of the time my patients can and do get all of their procedures done in one setting but it does depend on what procedures they need. Not sure what you are hoping for other than your nose so you need a live exam by an experienced expert; one that does 'only faces" See the video and good luck; by the way we are all a bit asymmetric!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge. With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully, Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Your facial asymmetry will not be corrected by a rhinoplasty alone. But a rhinoplasty can be performed to reduce the overall size.

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from osteotomies and spreader grafts to help straighten your nose.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty so they can perform a nasal examination and give you the best options. I recommend that you submit a profile image of your nose for the most accurate opinions but from what I can tell in your photos, you would benefit from a rhinoplasty to straighten and thin out the bridge of your nose and possibly a tip rhinoplasty to reduce the size of the tip of your nose which includes trimming the lower lateral cartilages and placing precision sutures to refine the tip and make it look more pleasing and proportional to the rest of your face. Best of luck in your endeavors.

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon