Getting a Brazilian butt lift after getting butt implants?

I got butt implants a year ago, all healed now. Little soreness at the incision or when I sit for too long, but nothing horrible and im ready for round 2 now. I love the did give me more projection, BUT its not full enough or as big as I wanted at all. I wanted to get a BBL for the right results. My doctor encourages it. But is it safe? Im just worried of it possibly damaging the implants? Any advice would be appreciated. My doctor isnt the easiest to get a hold of! Thanks!

I have performed the BBL on many occasions after butt implants have been placed. I have not found this to cause damage to the implants.

BBL after buttock implants

Thank you for your question. If the buttock implants where placed in the intramuscular position then subcutaneous fat grafting into the buttocks is safe.  I have performed this operation with great success. Best wishes in your endeavors!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Fat injection after buttock implants

Yes, there is a small risk of problems with the implants when injecting fat. Best to review with your surgeon. Good luck.