What is an effective method for removing small scars on the face with minimal downtime?

I have a few small scars on my face that I would like revised. Is it worth fraxel or any laser for a few scars, and if so, can I have it done only on the scars themselves and not my whole face? Trying to find the most effective conservative way to do this with minimal downtime and redness. years ago, I had erbium YAG on two areas and it took a good yr for redness to subside in one spot. So, I'm a bit nervous.

Fraxel for Acne Scars.

Fraxel is a fabulous way to treat the entire face especially for superficial acne scars.  The redness should only last for a few days to a week depending on the settings utilized.  Fraxel is a conservative way for you to have these scars treated and return to work with minimal down time.  For the best cosmetic results please consult a board certified physician with experience with Fraxel laser and acne scars.