I had a breast reduction 3 weeks ago and I just had my 3rd hematoma drain out. Should I worry?

A week in a half after my breast reduction I woke up in a pool of dark blood. I freaked and went to the ER. They told me it was a hematoma that had drained and I was fine. My breast was soft so just to fallow up with my doc. My doc saw me two days later said everything looked good and sent me home to come back in a week. The night before I went back to see him I woke up in a pool of blood again. And no w it has happened a third time. Should I be worried something is still bleeding deep inside?

Hematomas that spontaneously drain?

Your history is difficult to appreciate and to really provide you an opinion, an exam is needed.  A 'pool of blood' means different things to different people and are you bleeding from the same spot or different ones?  Regardless, if your surgeon is a board certified surgeon, you should be able to trust him or her to do the absolute best thing for you as we all universally share the desire to have the best outcome possible.  What is your surgeon saying to you?  And dark blood implies old blood so nothing acute is occurring.