Searching for a Doctor Who is Experienced in Using Fillers for Under Eye Hollows in South Florida? (photo)

As you can see from the pictures, as I get older (I'm about to turn 44) the skin under my eyes is thinning. When I smile, it gets all wrinkly and I'm wondering what is the best filler for that, and if anyone can recommend a Dr. in my area with a lot of experience in this sort of thing. Thank you.

Doctor Answers 4


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

The results from fillers placed in the hollowed areas of the lower eyelids is remarkable.  For the finer lines the newest filler belotero is worth a try. Finally botox for the lines which result from smiling. Most patients truly enjoy the results... minimal downtime...reasonable costs

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Wrinkles under the eyes

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

An appropriate skincare regimen, resurfacing procedures such as peels and lasers, and finally Botox or Dysport injections can address fine wrinkles under the eyes. For filling the tear trough, Restylane is the best option. Thank you, and I hope this helps.

Paul S. Nassif, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 49 reviews

Botox orJuvederm for Under Lid Wrinkling

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

    Botox may be worth a try to this area to limit motion in this area.  Belotero may be reasonable for fine lines in this area.  Restylane to the tear trough would be another option.  Juvederm is better for other areas.

You might also like...

Juvederm around the eyes

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would recommend proceeding cautiously for this as in the wrong hands Juvederm under eyes can be a problem. It sounds like Botox may be a better option for you.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.