Is it normal to have "piggy" nose after a rhinoplasty? (Photo)

I recently had a rhinoplasty.. 11 days to be exact and I'm starting to notice that my nostrils are more noticeable than ever. Is this normal? I spoke to my doctor about my concern but it didn't seem to bother him. I understand that I'm a bit swollen... and I'm hoping that that's the reasoning my nostrils looks this way. Also, one side looks bigger than the other. How can this be corrected?

11 days post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

It's too early to make value judgments with only eleven days after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Is it normal to have "piggy" nose after a rhinoplasty?

Most likely after 3 moths healing either surgical revision or non surgical HA filler revision or a combination of them would be OK.

Without pre-operative photos- it's difficult to give the best response. It is somewhat early, there should be some improvement as the swelling subsides. Give it time- you may then see the improvement you desire. If not, after 6-8 months- you may address the possibility of Revision, and you may benefit from a second opinion.