Does this look normal? (Photo)

I had a breast augmentation, breast lift and aerola reduction 4 weeks ago. my aerola healing is very very itchy and around the nipple is bright red. Is this normal? I have been putting bio oil around the nipple for the scars, should I continue doing this? Also, when will the "dimpling" look around my nipples go away?

1 month post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.  In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards

Post-op care

So you appear to be healing well 4 weeks post-op, but it looks like you are having some skin irritation/dermatitis, could be from the oil or lotions you are putting on. Call to schedule appt with your surgeon to discuss with him/her what scar care regimen her prefers. as for the dimpling, this will continue to smooth out with time.