Could I get a Mommy Makeover if I look like this and currently do not have my tubes tied? What do you think is best? (photo)

I want a mommy make over with a breast reduction with the lift. I want the body sculpting lipo but I am thinking should I just get a lipo and mini tuck for a confidene booster to start my dieting journey while naturally doing the rest? Or go all in with the makeover? Will I be alright if I were to get pregnant 3 yrs down the line, will I be able to bounce back by hard work? may want a brazillian butt lift. What price range am I looking at?....Feb 2015

You will have a great result with a Mommy Make Over after you loose significant weight

From looking at your photos, it appears you would have a great result with a Mommy Make Over (reduction Mammoplasty, liposuction of you hips, abdomen, medial and lateral thighs and knees and tummy tuck). This would only be possible after you lost considerable weight to get your BMI to 29 or hopefully lower. This will make your surgery much safer, and give you a much better longer lasting results. I would recommend that you go to Weight Watcher and get into a program which will give you not a diet but a life style change to get your weight into a good range for surgery as well as a healthy life. I have had a good number of patients who have done just that with spectacular results. Find a experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and work with them to develop a coordinated plan to loose the necessary weight and plan for a safe and effective operative plan to give you the body of which you are dreaming. It has been done before and it can done for you. Good luck

Scheduling a Mommy Makeover According to Family Planning

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy and information that you read online may not apply to your personal situation.   Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.  Therefore, if you experience weight gain, pregnancies, or any other drastic body altering changes, it is very possible the results may be compromised.  Hence, it may be best to delay your procedure(s) involving the areas affected by pregancy, weight gain and nursing until after your final pregancy if at all possible or predictable. Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.  
Your surgery should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience with the procedures you are seeking. Aside from checking #board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

You need to wait

You are not a good candidate for this at your current weight. The result will not be as good as if you lose substantial weight. You are also at higher risk for complications. Wait until you are finished having children, lose weight, then consider surgery.

Michael S. Beckenstein, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Weight loss is the answer, not body contouring

The first priority is weight loss. Body contouring is not a substitute for diet and exercise and should never be performed to "encourage" weight loss. If you are having difficulty losing weight, the best option is to have a honest discussion with your primary care physician about how to go about it safely with physical exercise and nutritional counseling. After you lose the weight, then body contouring is a great way to improve the physique.

David Bogue, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

You will need a full mommy makeover for a good result.

Abdominoplasty augmented by liposuction of the waist and bra rolls should give you the best result. Shortcuts will be very disappointing.

Could I get a Mommy Makeover?

Cosmetic surgery will not impact your pregancy or baby. Your pregnancy will impact the results from any body conturing surgery you have done. A full tummy tuck and breast reduction will give you a great result but you would have to get to healthy weight before surgery. Definitely seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with an expertise in Body Contouring and Aesthetic Breast Surgery for a consultation and more details. Make sure your lifestyle is such that you don't gain the weight back after if you do have surgery or you will likely be unhappy. If you can get your weight as low as possible the risks of healing from a Tummy Tuck will go down significantly. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. Good luck! Dean Vistnes.

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Surgery and pregnancy

I suggest reaching a goal weight that is healthy for your height and weight which should be a BMI of 23-22 or at the most of 29. If you want to have a baby later on, a BBL should be the first surgery you do. When you're done having children, a full mommy makeover will likely give you the results you're looking for. Being seen in person by a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss all options for you.

Thank you for your question and for sharing your picture!

Could I get a Mommy Makeover if I look like this and currently do not have my tubes tied? What do you think is best?

It would be helpful to know your height and weight and goals for how you would like your body to look.   I think that liposuction of the abdomen, sides, and back and Brazilian buttlift may be reasonable if you lost a bit of weight.

Could I get a Mommy Make Over?

Yes, you can look much better with a tummy tuck and breast reduction.  It would be best to lose your weight prior to the surgery.  If you are planning another pregnancy, why not wait until after that pregnancy, as it will most certainly stretch your skin again.