I took a nap today and woke up to my implant being moved; how can I fix this or do I need to see my Dr.?

You need to see

Call your surgeon and get an evaluation to determine what actually happened to your implant. You can not handle such things yourself. 

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Breast implant movement

Hello and sorry to hear of your troubles. It is best to make an appointment with your plastic surgeon for a check up and examination for a better explanation on why this is happening.Best,Benjamin J. Cousins MDBoard Certified Plastic SurgeonMiami, FL

Benjamin J. Cousins, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant displacement?

I am sorry to hear about the problem you are experiencing. If you are experiencing a breast implant dislpacement problem, your plastic surgeon will need to see and advise you.  This is not a situation that you can "fix" yourself. Best wishes.

Hello Andrea3779,Thank you for your question, and in a simple word: Yes.  I cannot say for sure if there is a problem without knowing how far out from surgery you are, what change you have noticed, etc.  Please call your surgeon that they may be able to examine you and provide any remedy that may be needed. Good luck!

Hunter Moyer, MD