I took a nap today and woke up to my implant being moved; how can I fix this or do I need to see my Dr.?

Doctor Answers 5

You need to see

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Call your surgeon and get an evaluation to determine what actually happened to your implant. You can not handle such things yourself. 

Dallas Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 24 reviews

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I appreciate your question. Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Breast implant movement

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hello and sorry to hear of your troubles. It is best to make an appointment with your plastic surgeon for a check up and examination for a better explanation on why this is happening.Best,Benjamin J. Cousins MDBoard Certified Plastic SurgeonMiami, FL

Benjamin J. Cousins, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 10 reviews

Breast implant displacement?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
 I am sorry to hear about the problem you are experiencing. If you are experiencing a breast implant dislpacement problem, your plastic surgeon will need to see and advise you.  This is not a situation that you can "fix" yourself. Best wishes.

I took a nap today and woke up to my implant being moved; how can I fix this or do I need to see my Dr.?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hello Andrea3779,Thank you for your question, and in a simple word: Yes.  I cannot say for sure if there is a problem without knowing how far out from surgery you are, what change you have noticed, etc.  Please call your surgeon that they may be able to examine you and provide any remedy that may be needed. Good luck!

Hunter Moyer, MD
Rapid City Plastic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.