How much does it cost to go from A cup to a 38C?

Breast Augmentation Cost

The cost for breast augmentation surgery ranges depending on the location you are searching for a plastic surgeon! Multiple factors contribute to the total cost such as the surgeon, the facility in which the surgery is performed, the anesthesia group, and the type of implant you choose is right for you. To find out the cost in your area, it can be helpful to call a few offices you would be interested in scheduling a consultation. Remember to seek out a board-certified plastic surgeon to ensure you are in safe hands. Good luck in your research!

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Cost to go from A to C?

Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:

1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA. 2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?            3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery           4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

Cost depends on the type of implant used and the time required in the surgery center. May be best to start with a consultation with an experienced plastic surgeon. See link below for examples. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Cost of breast augmentation

The cost of your surgery will depend on the surgeon, facility, anaesthesia and the type of implant you choose - silicone vs saline. What size you go to will not impact the cost. I would recommend having a consultation with an experienced, board certified plastic surgeon to determine what is the best option for you and get a specific cost.

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Price varies by Location, Surgeon, Anesthesia, Etc.

High profile are taller and narrower implants when compared to moderate profile implants of the same volume.The decision is usually based on the patient breast dimensions, amount of breast that the patient can contribute to the projection and I also factor the patients desires. I try my best to also respect the skin quality and elasticity in order to prevent future drooping due to unnecessarily heavy implants.

over or under muscle doesn't dictate what size implant we can use.  The muscle coverage is helpful in very thin patients and seems to reduce capsular contracture according to some scientific studies. Under the breast tissue is the most natural feel and has a less chance of animation deformity when the pectoralis muscle contracts. In most instances only the top implant is covered by muscle and the reset of the implant ends up under the breast tissue.

Whats the best route to go for achieving natural full breasts? That depends if the needs a breast lift or not and on the size of implant they want. The bigger the implant the less natural it's going to look. Now we also have the silicone that are anatomically shaped and that can give a more natural shape, and less of the round shape of the traditional implants.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Breast Augmentation and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote possible. Please be mindful that the in person physical exam is the most important and could potentially alter your treatment plan.

How much does it cost to go from an A cup to a 38C

Thank you for sharing your excellent question.  Price for a breast augmentation centers around three cost centers: anesthesia, facility, and surgeon.  The first two are based on the amount of time spent in surgery while the last is based on the exact procedure performed and the implants used.  As these costs will vary across the county, best to see a series of surgeons in your area to have a better idea as to the IL region.  Hope this helps.

Cost to go from A cup to a 38C?

It is a pleasure to answer your question. The cost for the implants does not affect if you choose a small or large size. The cost for Breast Augmentation varies depending on many aspects such as: Surgeon´s geographic location, OR time, length of procedure, anesthesia, surgeon expertise and type of implants.  I recommend you visit a board certified plastic surgeon. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Carlos Recio, MD
Cali Plastic Surgeon

Cost involved in breast augmentation for A to C cup?

The cost of a breast augmentation is not affected by the size of the implant or the desired cup size.  Factors that influence the cost include which type of implant (saline or silicone) and whether or not a breast augmentation alone is the best option(sometimes a lift is needed).  See a board certified plastic surgeon in your area and good luck.  Expect the total cost for a breast augmentation to be between $5000-$7000.

John Zavell, MD, FACS
Toledo Plastic Surgeon

Implants

The fee for breast augmentation does not change for different volume implants. Best to find the surgeon first.