How much does it cost for a breast lift, tummy tuck, thigh cellulite decrease?

I need a breast lift because my breast are sagging beccause of a third degree burn. I also need a tommy tuck from where I lost some weigh and my excise fat in sagging on the tommy. The cellulite on my thighs is showing even more now with the weigh lose.

Cost for a Breast Lift, Tummy Tuck and Thigh Cellulite Decrease

A Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction. 

The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.  Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.  

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision

Mommy Makeover - Cost

Thank you for your question. It is worth having multiple consultations to evaluate cost variation among surgeons in your area. The cost for a mommy makeover commonly ranges from $12,000 - $18,000. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon based upon experience and the results he/she can deliver, not just on cost alone. Hope this helps and good luck.

Costs

Costs are going to vary so my best advice would be for you to find the board certified plastic surgeons in your area by checking out the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website. Then, call the offices for a quote. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Thank you for your question. Prices are centered around three cost centers: anesthesia, facility, and surgeon's fees. The first two are usually based on the amount of time spent in the operating room with prices that are set by the respective cost center. A surgeon has discretion in his charges to patients and this will encompass the number and types of surgical procedures needed. As these three cost center will vary across the country and by each surgeon, best to see a few physicians in consultation to have a better estimate for the florida region. Hope this helps.

Price for mommy makeover

Prices will vary among plastic surgeons.  It would be best for you to seek out consultations with board certified PS who can examine you and go over your options.  Financing is also available to help you with the costs of surgery.  Good luck!

Anh Lee, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover / Tummy Tuck / Liposuction / Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Tummy tuck and breast lift

Dear Patient,

I hope this email finds you well.  I strongly recommend that you consult with a plastic surgeon to analyze your case.  If you had a third degree burn in your breast there might be important technical considerations to take into account before your surgery.  Price ranges vary significantly depending on the areas you want to treat and the geographical location.  Best regards, Victor Urzola M.D.

Victor Urzola, MD
Costa Rica Plastic Surgeon

Pricing for procedures varies

Hi there and thanks for posting your question and unique situation!

The truth is that prices for procedures can vary based on geography, type of anesthesia, location of operation, experience of surgeon and the particular operations recommended for your areas of concern. This is why there are general ranges of pricing for each procedure.

A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon should allow you to have a personalized operative plan recommended and a fee quote for the procedure will be given at the time. Typically the quote is broken down into surgeons fees, anesthesia fees and supplies.

I hope that helps!

Rachel Streu, MD

Cost of a mommy makeover.

The cost of a mommy makeover is dependent upon the specific operations chosen as well as the size of the patient and the efficiency of the surgeon. For a breast lift and abdominoplasty expect to pay 10,000 $12,000 depending on certain variables.

You situation does not sound straight forward since you have a bad burn affecting the appearance of your breasts. You need to see a PS in your area (more than one) to get some quotes as everyone charges different prices.