Is it possible to get rid of the long large lumps left behind after two rounds of coolsculping on my hips?

Long hard lumps after coolsculping, what went wrong? I had coolsculping twice like they suggested on my hips. Months after, long hard bumps formed. What happened? Why did it do this? I was trying to get rid of my love handles, but now I look deformed. Can this be fixed?

Coolsculpting

I appreciate your question.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

Large Lumps after Coolsculpting

Without photos it is impossible to help you assess these lumps.  I would definitely encourage you to return to the physician who treated you for this procedure and have the area examined.  It may be that you need other areas surrounding this area treated or it may be something that needs to be addressed as a result of the procedure. Please keep us posted.

Is it possible to get rid of the long large lumps left behind after CoolSculpting?

Thank you for your question. It is best if you visit the clinic where you had the treatment to have your before and after photos assessed. Also, a 2 minute massage immediately post treatment is required to smooth the area. 

Sincerely yours, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Smoothing out after Coolsculpting

Usually when one area is debulked with Coolsculpting, fuller areas surrounding the treated area can be more noticeable.  This can be addressed with treating those raised areas that have been under-treated.

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD