My consultation is tomorrow and I am a nervous wreck! What should I expect?

I hope everything goes well and I get good news, I need this so bad!

What to expect?

Hello dear, thanks for your question!!!

All surgeons have different ways of performing consultations.  I like to perform a one on one private consultation with patients and explain all of the risks, benefits, and alternatives of the various weight loss procedures that are available.  I then answer any questions the patients may have. usually you do not need to bring anything with you.  you will be asked to provide clear and accurate documentation of your current and past medical problems as well as any medications that you are taking. Also it s beneficial to gather a 2 to 5 year history of being overweight and this can be achieved by obtaining records from previous primary care doctor visits.

Good luck :)

Dominican Republic Bariatric Surgeon