Am I Healing from Pearl Fractional Treatment?

I had Pearl Fractional for acne scars. I am at week 4 post-op and I do not see much improvement on my scars, plus I still see dots on my face from the laser. I am also still red. I believe I had an agressive treatment and it will probably take 6 weeks for the redness to fade. It took the full 7 days for me to be ready for make up.

Am I healing as should be expected? Is it normal to still see the dot pattern from the laser at week 4 and can I be certain the dot pattern will fade?

Pearl Laser

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

This sounds very close to what we would expect. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.