I am looking for reviews on surgeons from out of country.

I have lost over 100lbs, and now need some more work done. I am looking to get a tummy tuck or something to get rid of all the excess skin, an inner thigh lift (I want them to look like they do when i am laying down with my feet in the air ;) and possibly a breast lift and/or implants. Had WLS in Mexico and would like to maybe go back there because its too expensive here in Canada.

Be wary of discount plastic surgery overseas.

Wanting to find the most affordable options for plastic surgery is understandable, but I must caution you to carefully consider what you might be sacrificing in an effort to save money. Counties such as the United States and Canada have very strict standards for plastic surgeons wishing to achieve and maintain board certification. This certification ensures you’re trusting your body and well-being to someone who has the appropriate training and experience to perform plastic surgery. Traveling to countries such as Mexico may seem alluring because of the discount you can receive, but I would highly advice against it.

Tummy Tuck/ Abdominoplasty/ Reverse Tummy Tuck/ Liposuction/Muscle Plication/ Fleur de lis Abdominoplasty

I appreciate your question.

I do not recommend traveling outside the United States for elective surgery.  The potential risks do not outweigh the benefits.  

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Getting surgery out of the coutry

If you will look at some of my other answers you will see I have written extensively on this subject. In my opinion it is simply not worth the savings to travel like this for surgery. I don't even recommend people fly long distances to come to me for this kind of surgery.  The issues, for the most part,  are not a problem when everything goes well, but when things don't it can be major ,and even life threatening. Keep in mind that the surgery you seek has the highest complication rate of any type of plastic surgery as proven by the statistics from the insurance industry and this is for surgeons in the US and Canada. Even if you manage to find a high quality surgeon outside the US, and there are many,  and even if things go well, there is still a lot of need for follow up which just can't be done well remotely. Things like seromas that need to be drained, incisions that need close follow up care, and so on. Having your doctor nearby after extensive body contouring surgery is worth every penny that you will save going elsewhere. 
Now let's look at what happens when things don't go well. How would you like to experience pulmonary embolus in Mexico, the Dominican Republic, or elsewhere? I can assure you the management of such a complication or even other types of complications will not be the same as here in the US or Canada.
Spend the money and stay home. Money can be replaced. You can't.

Grady B. Core, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. I am attaching a link to the american society of plastic surgeons website that will allow you to search for board-certified plastic surgeons in Mexico.  Hope that this helps.