Not having surgery or bottoming out implant, best way to deal with it, best bras to help comfortable life. (photos)

I've had implants twice ( first got infected ) my skin was stretched a ton and I got my second set ( much smaller ) a few years ago .. The left one bottomed out with in months .. It's painful but for a few other medical reason I am not going to get it fixed .. At least not right away .. Bras kill me .. Any .. Are. There any that specifically help this problem .. Is this pain just going to keep getting worse ?

Bottoming out bra

There are no breast that will hold up the bottomed our breast to correct the deformity long term....