Is cool sculpting an option I should be looking towards? Is there payment plans for cool sculpting? (Photos)

I'm 23 and I've had a problem w my stomach since I was 15 , I work out but my stomach won't budge , I'm interested in cool sculpting,I have been doing research& I think it's the best start I can make a feeling confident in myself which is what matters to me. Are there options for a payment plan ? And what would your suggestions be ?

Treating excess fat with Coolsculpting or Vanquish

Coolsculpting or Vanquish can treat this. I would probably sway you towards Vanquish because you have a large area that needs treatment. Payment plans are up to the offices so you have to check each one out individually. Please see link that explains the 2 technologies.

Toning the Tummy

Coolsculpting is definitely an option for you. In order to achieve the results you mentioned, I suggest Coolscupting in combination with radiofrequency treatments such as Vanquish, Venus Legacy or Exilis with Z wave/X wave/Cellutone. Cost and payment would depend on the practitioner you choose. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

CoolSculpting The Abdomen

You would need an in-person consultation and examination to definitively determine if CoolSculpting is an appropriate option for you. Looking at your pictures, you do seem treatable. You will need multiple treatments to multiple areas for optimal results. Different practices will have different payment plan options available. Please see an expert provider. Best wishes.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Coolsculpting

You look like a great candidate for Coolsculpting. More than likely, you will want two separate sessions, and you will need several areas of treatment with each session. Most providers will have payment plans available.

Andrew Campbell, M.D.

Quintessa Aesthetic Centers

Andrew Campbell, MD
Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon

Possible CoolSculpting

Your photos remind me of me before CoolSculpting.  Yes, CoolSculpting appears to be a good option for your issues.  Please take advantage of a consultation to find out exactly what you can expect from CoolSculpting.  Payment plans vary by practice so definitely ask when you are at your consultation.

Stephanie Martin, MD
Atlanta Orthopaedic Surgeon

Possible CoolSculpting

Based on your photos, I would say you appear to be a good candidate for CoolSculpting to your abdomen.  An examination would be needed to confirm this however.  Each office may have a different policy on payment plans, so you should inquire about this at the time of your consultation.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting Finishes Off Your Workout

It looks like you are a very good candidate for CoolSculpting, because you are in good shape and just have some extra fat to lose. CoolSculpting's cryolipolysis technology can help you eliminate that stubborn abdominal fat for good. Getting rid of troublesome fat often gives patients a big confidence boost and even helps motivate their workouts. As far as payment plans go, you can work that out when you consult with a board-certified dermatologist.

Kimberly Butterwick, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Is cool sculpting an option I should be looking towards? Is there payment plans for cool sculpting?

Thank you for your question. Yes there is payment plans in many clinics. If you are interested, I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in CoolSculpting. This way, you can explain your concerns, learn more about the procedure, and determine if you are a good candidate. An in-person assessment is always best. 

Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Coolsculpting or the Abdomen

You appear to be a great candidate for Coolsculpting.  It will take more than one applicator and it could take more than one treatment to get the desired result.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

CoolSculpting on the abdomen - a great choice

Based on your photos, I think you'd be a good candidate for CoolSculpting.  Keep in mind, many patients need 3 treatments to obtain optimal results.  I think you'd be happy with this treatment.  Some offices are able to provide financing for these types of treatments through a third party provider.  I recommend you contact cosmetic Dermatologists and/or Plastic Surgeons in your area.

Jill C. Fichtel, MD
Columbus Dermatologic Surgeon